Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Creativity and New Media

For this assignment I decided to make a Second Life avatar. At first I was a little apprehensive when I first downloaded it and made an account, but I realized how much fun it could be and also how creative I could be while making my account. There were so many options when it came to customizing the face, the body, and even the type of clothing that the avatar could wear. Creativity goes far when I realized that I had full reign and control over my avatar. Originally I just chose a generic girl that closely resembled me. But then I also got advantageous and changed up her clothes, her height, and then even gave the avatar a tattoo. I can see that with all these tools and options, it definitely sprouts creativity because one things leads to another and all of sudden, it's like having a new avatar.



1 comment:

  1. very cool way to do the assignment. makes me feel like mine was not that interesting or as original. I definelty want to try making my own

    ReplyDelete